- Is my insurance accepted in your office?
- Yes, we accept all insurances. If there are specific concerns or questions our office staff can quickly and comprehensively resolve any issue.
- Do you accept children as patients?
- Yes, our office treats all ages.
- What should I do in an emergency?
- Our office is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Dr Fahey's emergency page number, 262-496-1580, and home phone number, 262-656-1588, can be accessed at any time.
- What is your policy regarding referrals?
- Dr. Fahey's residency training has allowed him to do most procedures routinely in our office. In the rare occasion that a referral is necessary every attempt will be made to place you with a specialist with whom Dr. Fahey is familiar and where you will be treated comfortably and competently.
- If Dr. Fahey is not available what should I do?
- There are always arrangement made with a network of dentists to provide coverage if Dr. Fahey is out of town or unavailable. A recording will provide those practitioners and the phone numbers where they can be reached.
- T O P -